Baguio's BEST Sunrise Suite: 2BR Megatower Gem Sleeps 6!

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Baguio's BEST Sunrise Suite: 2BR Megatower Gem Sleeps 6!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! Because I'm about to spill the beans on Baguio's BEST Sunrise Suite: 2BR Megatower Gem Sleeps 6! And trust me, I've got opinions. This isn't just a review; it's a vibe check. We're talking real talk, not some corporate copy-paste.

(Deep breath)

First things first: The Basics & the "Meh" Moments

Let's be real, no place is perfect. But this suite? This suite is aiming high. Here's the lowdown:

  • Accessibility: Now, I didn't roll in with a wheelchair, but the elevator (essential, people, because we are talking Megatower) seemed fine. I did notice they have facilities for disabled guests listed, but, you know, always call ahead and confirm. Better safe than sorry, especially in a city built on hills!

  • Internet: Okay, so FREE Wi-Fi in ALL rooms! That’s gold. And yeah, there's the usual Internet access - LAN situation if you're old school or need some serious bandwidth. They also list Wi-Fi for special events. (Pro-tip: ask about the password before the speech!)

  • Cleanliness & Safety: This is WHERE they REALLY shine. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays… the whole shebang. Made me feel like they gave a damn about the current world situation, and damn if that isn't important! Plus: Hand sanitizer everywhere. I'm a germaphobe at heart, so this earned some serious points. Shared stationery removed. Smart. Individually-wrapped food options. Another win.

  • Services and conveniences: Elevator? Check. Daily housekeeping? Double-check. Cash withdrawal? Crisis averted! (Baguio, and the Philippines in general, is still surprisingly cash-centric). Laundry Service? Yep. Dry cleaning? They've got it. Luggage storage? You betcha. They've thought of everything from the mundane to the "whew, saved my butt!" moments. Doorman for luggage, 24-hour Front Desk? Awesome.

  • Getting around: Car park [free of charge] is a huge win in Baguio. Taxi service is always available, and you can get an Airport transfer.

  • For the kids: They list babysitting services and family/child friendly stuff. I didn't bring any rugrats, but I saw a few families there looking happy (and relatively quiet).

The "Good Stuff" – Where the Suite SHINES (and where I had my moments!)

  • The ROOMS: Okay, the 2BR Megatower Gem Sleeps 6? That's not a lie. It's spacious. Air conditioning is a godsend in Philippine heat. Blackout curtains? Life savers. Trust me, you NEED the sleep. The beds themselves are comfy, with extra long beds for my taller friends. (I'm on the petite side, so I was good either way!). The bathrobes are a nice touch, the bathrooms were spotless. It’s like they hired a team of ninjas with cleaning cloths. I was personally impressed.

    • My Personal Hotel Room Love Story: There were slippers by the bed. I ALWAYS steal the slippers (shhh, don't tell). There was a coffee/tea maker and complimentary tea. And a refrigerator! I have a fridge love. My love affair with hotel mini-fridges is well documented.
  • Dining, drinking, and snacking: Okay, this is where it gets FUN. Restaurants on-site are a serious plus, especially when it’s cold and rainy, which it frequently is in Baguio. They have a Coffee shop, Poolside bar (more on that later), Snack bar, and multiple Restaurants. They have room service [24-hour]. They also list Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, and Vegetarian restaurant. You could eat all your meals here. I'm not usually a buffet kinda gal, but the Breakfast [buffet] was surprisingly decent. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, Coffee/tea in restaurant you name it. You will be full.

  • Things to do, ways to relax: This is where the SUNRISE SUITE goes from "good" to "hell yeah!".

    • The Pool with View: Okay, so the pool? Spectacular. The view? MIND-BLOWING. Seriously, find a quiet spot early in the morning, drink some coffee (there's a coffee shop conveniently located nearby), and watch the sun peek over the mountains. I spent a good hour just staring. It's that kind of view.
    • Spa/sauna, Gym/fitness: They have a Sauna, a Spa, a Gym/fitness center… it's a whole self-care situation. I usually say I'm going to hit the gym, but… well, let's just say I spent more time at the poolside bar…
    • I didn't get the Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, or massage, but they were on the menu.

My Biggest "WOAH" Moment (and why you NEED to book this suite RIGHT NOW!)

The reason I loved this place? The vibe. It's the perfect blend of modern comfort and Baguio charm. You feel like you're getting away from it all, but you're still close to everything. It was the view, the comfortable rooms, the available options, the staff, and the little touches made it special.

And the imperfections? This isn't some luxury hotel. The decor is a little… dated in places. The wifi, while free, was a little shaky from time to time. The bathroom could be a tiny bit brighter. But honestly? I didn't care. The positives completely outweighed the negatives.

The Hard Sell (Because You Deserve a Killer Getaway!)

Okay, you're still reading? Good! That means you're intrigued. Here's the deal:

  • Headline: Escape to Paradise: Book Baguio's BEST Sunrise Suite & Wake Up to Unforgettable Sunrises!
  • Subheadline: Spacious 2BR Megatower Gem Sleeps 6, with Breathtaking Pool Views, Spa Pampering, & Unbeatable Comfort.

Why You NEED to Book NOW:

  • Breathtaking Panoramic Views: Imagine waking up to a stunning sunrise over the mountains. That's what you get every single morning.
  • Spacious Comfort for the Whole Crew: Perfect for families, friends, or a luxurious couples' retreat. (Trust me, the extra space is worth it!)
  • Unwind in Style: Forget the everyday stress! Indulge in spa treatments, soak up the sun by the pool, or simply relax in your beautifully appointed suite.
  • Unbeatable Value: You get all this luxury at a price that won't break the bank.
  • Safety First: They take cleanliness seriously. You can relax knowing they're committed to your safety.

SEO Keywords (because, let's be real, you found this somehow!)

Baguio hotel, Megatower, Sunrise Suite, 2-bedroom, Baguio accommodation, family-friendly Baguio, pool with view, spa in Baguio, Baguio vacation, Baguio staycation, free wifi Baguio, clean hotel Baguio, best Baguio hotel, Megatower hotel Baguio, 6 person Baguio hotel, Baguio Philippine hotels, hotel name review, Baguio hotel reviews, Baguio hotel deals

Call to Action:

Click here NOW to book your escape to Baguio's BEST Sunrise Suite! Limited availability – don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!

Final Verdict:

Look, I'm not going to lie. I loved this place. It's not perfect, but it's damn close. And for the price? You're getting a steal. Go. Book it. You won't regret it. Just… maybe bring your own slippers. ;)

Escape to Paradise: Inthanon Highland Retreat Awaits in Chom Thong, Thailand

Book Now

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to embark on a Baguio adventure that's less "perfect Instagram post" and more "epic tale of triumph and questionable decisions." We're talking a 2BR suite in Sunrise Suites, Megatower, for SIX souls. May the odds be ever in our favor. Here we go…

THE BAGUIO BONANZA: A Mostly Glorious Itinerary (Subject to Change, Whims, and Sudden Cravings for kakanin)

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Pine Tree Panic

  • Morning (ish): The dreaded Manila to Baguio drive. Seriously, folks, pack patience. I'm talking Buddha-level patience. Because even waze, the digital overlord, cannot fully predict the chaos that is the Kennon Road/TPLEX tango. Expect traffic. Embrace the traffic. Turn it into bonding time. We might start with a quick stop to grab some snacks at a gas station, and I'm hoping we avoid the "hangry" monsters. "Oh my god, is this even moving" I might blurt at least once.
  • Mid-afternoon: FINALLY! Arrival at Sunrise Suites. Now, I've seen the photos. It's supposed to be gorgeous. But real talk? The elevator situation is a mystery. Fingers crossed our suite is on a lower floor because lugging luggage AND weary bodies up twenty stories… well, let's just say I'll be seriously judging anyone who didn't offer to help.
  • Check-in Shenanigans: Let's be real - there's always a paperwork saga. Someone will forget their ID. Someone will misplace the keys. I'll probably wander off to admire a particularly fluffy cloud. The front desk staff? Bless their hearts. They've seen it all. I'll be asking for a map just in case I get lost wandering around.
  • Suite Inspection and the Initial Panic: Okay, so the suite is almost as good as the pictures. The view? Stunning. The space? Decent. The "missing" remote controls? Already a problem. I'll be trying to get it sorted. We'll all be competing for the best bed. And someone, guaranteed, will declare the bathroom "too small." And someone else maybe me will want to nap. Just maybe.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: A quick exploratory walk. "Where are we?" I'll scream while getting lost. Grabbing a bite at a local eatery. I'm thinking Good Taste Restaurant. It's a Baguio institution. Expect a line. Embrace the line. Order everything. Actually, order two of everything. I have my eyes on their fried chicken. This might be the best chicken.
  • Evening: Stargazing. If the fog cooperates. If the kids cooperate. If my eyes aren't glued to my phone, I'll actually try to remember what stars look like.

Day 2: The Burnham Park Blitz and the Session Road Struggle

  • Morning: Burnham Park! The heart of Baguio. Expect paddle-boating chaos. Someone will fall in (probably me). Someone will try to convince us to ride a bike (hard pass). Someone will actually enjoy the swan boats. And I'll probably stop to sit on a bench for a minute and daydream.
  • Mid-morning: Session Road. The "it" street. Expect crowds. Expect traffic. Expect sensory overload. We'll wander. We'll browse. We'll probably spend way too much time (and money) at the ukay-ukay shops. I’ll be looking for a ridiculously oversized sweater.
  • Lunch: Finding a decent lunch spot on Session Road is a battle. I am thinking Cafe by the Ruins, but if the line's too long, it's burger time. I will be demanding comfort food.
  • Afternoon: The Baguio Public Market. This is where the real action is. This is not a suggestion, it is now a demand. Be prepared for a tidal wave of colors, smells, and the potential for impulse buys. I want ube jam. I want strawberries. I want a dozen of those little hand-woven baskets. Be warned, though, bargaining is a must, otherwise you'll be paying tourist prices.
  • Late Afternoon: The Botanical Garden. Maybe. If we still have energy. If it isn't raining. If we didn't get lost in the market. This is a maybe. It could go either way.
  • Evening: Dinner at a restaurant with a view. Or maybe just delivery. Depends on how much energy we have left. We might just collapse on the couch with some chips and watch a movie. No judgment.

Day 3: Strawberry Fields Forever (and other adventures)

  • Morning: Strawberry picking! (I'm already fantasizing about strawberry smoothies and pie). We go to a strawberry farm! I need to keep the kids happy.
  • Mid-Morning: We will hit up the Mines View Park. It's touristy. It's crowded. But the view (when the clouds cooperate) is pretty darn spectacular. I intend to buy one of those iconic "I Love Baguio" shirts.
  • Lunch: We will picnic at whatever place has a view.
  • Afternoon: Camp John Hay. It's a big park. Lots of things to do. We'll take it easy. We might check out a museum. I might complain about museum fatigue.
  • Evening: Maybe a final meal at the hotel. We will probably be tired and possibly slightly emotional.

Day 4: The Great Escape (and the inevitable goodbyes)

  • Morning: One last breakfast. One last stroll. One last frantic dash to buy pasalubong (souvenirs) at the last minute. I will probably forget something vital.
  • Mid-morning: Check-out. The inevitable "did we leave anything behind?" panic moment. A final hug from the front desk staff who probably know us by name now.
  • The Drive Home: Prepare for the traffic. Prepare for the emotional rollercoaster. Prepare for the inevitable "when are we coming back?" questions.
  • Evening: Unpack. Laundry. Re-enter the real world. Miss Baguio already. Cry.

Important Notes (and Random Ramblings):

  • Weather: The weather in Baguio is unpredictable. Pack layers. Embrace the rain. Don't expect perfect sunshine.
  • Traffic: It's awful. Factor it into your plans. Leave early. Bring snacks. Pray.
  • Food: Eat everything. Try everything. Embrace the weird. (And bring indigestion meds. Just in case.)
  • Emotions: This trip will be filled with moments of joy, moments of frustration, and moments of sheer, unadulterated exhaustion. Embrace it all. It's what makes a trip memorable.
  • The Suite: We're in a suite. That means more space but more places for things to get lost. I will be constantly cleaning (or pretending to clean).
  • Improvise: This is just a blueprint. Things will change. That's the fun of it. Go with the flow. And for god's sake, don't stress.
  • Me: I'm the designated planner, negotiator, and emotional support system. I'm also the one most likely to get lost, fall in the swan boat, and start crying because I'm overwhelmed. Wish me luck.

So there you have it. Our Baguio adventure, in all its messy, imperfect glory. See you on the other side (hopefully!). I'm already craving those strawberries. Wish me luck!

Parisian Paradise: Hotel Bienvenue Awaits Your Dream Trip!

Book Now

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio PhilippinesOkay, buckle up buttercup, because we're diving headfirst into the BEST SUNRISE SUITE in Baguio, a 2BR Megatower Gem that supposedly sleeps six! Prepare for the glorious mess that is my brain's reaction to it all. Here's the FAQ, with a generous helping of me:

So, is this place actually *good*? Like, really good?

Okay, honest moment? It's...complicated. The *potential* is sky-high. HUGE windows? Check. Sunrise views that make you want to weep with joy? Double-check. That whole "Megatower Gem" thing? Yeah, they weren't lying. But "good" depends on what you’re after. If you're a minimalist, maybe. If you're expecting a sterile, perfectly Instagrammable hotel room? Wrong again, sister. This place feels lived-in. There's a *charm*, mind you. A slightly disheveled, "we’re-trying-our-best" charm. More on that later.

How do I book it? Is it a nightmare like some Baguio places?

Booking was...fine. Not a complete circus like that one time I tried to book a bamboo hut and ended up talking to a goat farmer's cousin for three hours. They were pretty responsive on [mention booking platform]. Just, you know, read the fine print. Baguio's known for its weather weirdness – can't stress that enough. Pack layers! You'll be grateful. And if you're booking during a peak season, brace yourself for some sticker shock. Worth it for the view, though... maybe.

Okay, tell me about the *suite*. What's it really like?

Alright, here we go. Two bedrooms, supposedly six sleepers. The living area? Spacious-ish. Definitely enough room to spread out and avoid the inevitable family squabbles. The kitchen? Basic, but functional. I mean, you're not going to be whipping up Michelin-star meals, but you can definitely handle instant noodles (essential for Baguio, trust me). The furniture? A delightful mix of "slightly dated" and "comfortably worn." Think sturdy, not necessarily stylish. And the *view...*oh, the view. That sunrise, my friends, is *everything*. It's worth the price of admission alone. Seriously. I woke up that first morning, bleary-eyed and grumpy, and BAM! The sky exploded with color. I literally gasped. It’s the kind of vista that melts away all your worries…until you remember you forgot to pack coffee.

Is the "Sleeps Six" claim accurate?

*Technically* yes. There's a double bed in each bedroom, and a sofa bed in the living room. Comfort-wise? Depends on your tolerance for close quarters. Six adults might be a *bit* cozy. Four adults and two kids? Manageable. Six adults who *really* like each other? Okay, maybe. Just maybe. But if you value personal space, consider bringing air mattresses. Or, you know, plan your escape routes.

What about the bathrooms? Clean enough?

Bathrooms... they exist! They were clean enough. Not sparkling, five-star hotel clean, but perfectly acceptable. The water pressure was decent, which is a major win in Baguio. Towels? Present and accounted for. Just… don't expect spa-level luxury. Think functional. Remember, you're here for the view - the *views*!!

Are there any downsides? Be honest!

Yes. There are always downsides. Let's get this out of the way: the wifi was… spotty. Like, ghostly-presence-in-the-ether spotty. If you *need* to be connected, bring a portable hotspot. Or, you know, embrace the digital detox. Might be for the best, honestly. The soundproofing… could be better. You might hear your neighbors. You know, life! There could be some minor maintenance issues. I remember the bathroom sink drain was a little slow. Again... still not a deal-breaker for me. The view made me not care (almost). The *biggest* downside? You have to *leave* eventually. That's the real tragedy.

Where is the suite located? Is it convenient?

It's in Megatower Residences. The location? Pretty decent. Near Session Road, but far enough away to escape the worst of the noise and chaos. You can walk to some shops and restaurants, but you'll probably need a taxi or Grab for longer trips. Getting a taxi sometimes was a bit of a quest – Baguio traffic is a beast. But overall? Convenient enough. Depends on your definition of 'convenient'. Are you used to walking? You'll be fine. If you want door-to-door service, maybe prepare for a little travel time.

Let's talk about the sunrise again. Is it *really* that amazing?

Okay, prepare yourself. The sunrise is the *reason* you book this place. The *sole deciding factor*. I’m not exaggerating. I've seen sunrises. I've *enjoyed* sunrises. But this… this was different. I woke up on the first day, grumpy, and the bleary-eyed view was the most epic thing I'd ever seen (I exaggerate again, but it was really really good). The colors… the way the light danced off the mountains… it was breathtaking. Truly. I sat there, in my pajamas, drinking lukewarm coffee, and just… watched. I forgot about the slow-draining sink. I forgot about the spotty wifi. I forgot about everything except *that moment*. It sounds cheesy, I know. But it was pure, unadulterated, soul-cleansing *magic*. It made me laugh. It made me cry (a little). It made me want to stay forever. Seriously, even if the suite itself was a ramshackle hut, I'd still book it for that sunrise. That's how good it is. It should be a national treasure. Really.

Would you recommend this place?

Okay, the final verdict. Yes. With a few caveats. If you’re looking for a perfect hotel experience – pristine, luxurious, etc. – this might not be it. However, if you're a traveler who's after an authentic experience, and don't mind a little bit ofInstant Hotel Search

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines

Sunrise Suite, Megatower, 2br suite for up to 6pax Baguio Philippines