Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Koh Chang Bay Apartment!

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Koh Chang Bay Apartment!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Koh Chang Bay Apartment! And let me tell you, after wading through the online jungle of hotel reviews, I'm ready to give you the real skinny. Forget the perfectly polished brochures; this is the unfiltered, messy, and hopefully hilarious truth.

First Impressions: The Arrival Shuffle (and is it accessible?)

Okay, so the name Escape to Paradise… it's a bold statement. But honestly, the moment I stepped out of the taxi (thank god for the airport transfer, because navigating Koh Chang roads at night is an adventure in itself!), I actually felt a little bit like I'd stumbled into a postcard. The air? Thick with that sweet tropical humid hug. The view? Okay, you've got to see it to believe it. Koh Chang Bay is, in a word, stunning. The apartment building itself? Modern, clean lines. Definitely a step up from the backpacker hostels where I’ve spent a few… ahem… memorable nights.

Now, the big question, for those of us who need to know: Accessibility. This is where things get… well, let’s just say I’m not an accessibility expert. The listing mentions "Facilities for disabled guests," but doesn't detail them. The website is vague. I couldn't personally evaluate it. But it does have an elevator, which is a huge plus. Call ahead. REALLY call ahead and ask specific questions. Don't rely on my ramblings here. This is important.

Internet: Because, You Know, We Live in the Future (and Need to Post Instagram Stories)

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! Thank the internet gods. I mean, come on, in 2024, a hotel without Wi-Fi is like a car without wheels. The signal was strong, the speed was decent enough to upload my (very important) pictures of breakfast. They also mention "Internet access – LAN" if you’re a dinosaur like me and still love plugging in. Internet services, and the basics, is all there. No complaints on this front.

Gourmet Grub and Booze: Can I Get My Pad Thai Fix?

Alright, let's talk about the fuel for our adventures: food and drinks! Now, I didn’t dine in the apartment (although the kitchen and tableware items seemed well-equipped), but I did scope out the scene.

  • Restaurants: There are restaurants, but I can't tell you about them. The review doesn't give me that information.
  • Poolside bar: always a plus.
  • Coffee/tea in the restaurant: A must-have.
  • Cuisine: Asian and International.
  • Happy Hour: My kind of paradise.
  • Asian breakfast: Because, Thailand.
  • Buffet in restaurant: Could be good, could be bad. It depends.
  • Coffee shop: I am not sure what it is.
  • Desserts in restaurant: A must.
  • Salad in restaurant: A must-have.
  • Snack bar: good for the light eaters.
  • Vegetarian restaurant: It's there for the veg lovers.
  • Western breakfast: A must-have.
  • Western cuisine in restaurant: If you're missing home food.

The Room service [24-hour] is a lifesaver, especially after a long day of, you know, relaxing.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Difference (Or Don't)

This place seems to have it all, on paper at least.

  • Air conditioning in public area: Essential.
  • Cash withdrawal: Good to have.
  • Concierge: Always useful.
  • Daily housekeeping: My kingdom for clean towels!
  • Laundry service: Because, let's be real, I'm not washing my own clothes on vacation.
  • Luggage storage: Duh.
  • Safety deposit boxes: Please!
  • Elevator: Useful!
  • Fitness center: I am not a fitness person, but it is there.
  • Hair drier: Yes, yes!
  • Ironing service: Helpful.
  • Safety/security features: A must-have.
  • Smoking area: for the people who like it.
  • Terrace: cool.
  • 24-hour front desk: very important.

Things To Do, Ways to Relax: Spa Day or Bust?

This is where Escape to Paradise really shines. Here's the smorgasbord of chill:

  • Spa: Yes, please.
  • Sauna: I enjoy it.
  • Steamroom: Nice.
  • Massage: Need it.
  • Pool with view: That’s what I’m talking about.
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]: Good.
  • Body scrub: I have never done it.
  • Body wrap: I have never done it.
  • Foot bath: I have never done it.

I, personally, plunged headfirst into the Spa. And let me tell you, it was worth it. The massage? Pure bliss. I'm talking, "I'm pretty sure I went to another dimension" kind of bliss. I got a traditional Thai massage (warning: they are not messing around. You will be stretched.) and followed it up with a foot bath. All worries melted away. The Pool also has a great view.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Current Times (and Does it Matter?)

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Important.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: A really good thing.
  • Hand sanitizer: Check.
  • Individually-wrapped food options: Ok.
  • Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Ok.
  • Professional-grade sanitizing services: Ok.
  • Room sanitization opt-out available: If you want.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Important.
  • Safe dining setup: Good.
  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Good.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Good to know.
  • Sterilizing equipment: Good.

Frankly, I was impressed with the precautions. They seem to take it very seriously. This made me feel better.

The Apartment Itself: My Personal Oasis (and a Few Quirks)

The two-bedroom apartment? Let’s just say it’s a serious upgrade from a backpacker hostel. The space is genuinely stunning, as the name suggests.

  • Air conditioning: Thank you, sweet baby Jesus!
  • Alarm clock: Useful.
  • Bathrobes: A nice touch.
  • Blackout curtains: Excellent.
  • Coffee/tea maker: essential.
  • Daily housekeeping: essential.
  • Desk: Great for looking out the window.
  • Extra long bed: perfect.
  • Refrigerator: Handy, for my snacks.
  • Safety/security feature: Great.
  • Separate shower/bathtub: Great.
  • Sofa: Great.
  • Soundproofing: Always important.
  • Wake-up service: I didn't use it.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: Awesome.

The decor is modern, clean, and minimalist, with pops of color that feel fresh. The beds were super comfy. The bathroom was sparkling. Everything felt… well, luxurious.

Now, a few quirks (because, let's be real, there's always a catch somewhere). The towels maybe could be a little softer. And the lighting in the living area was a bit dim at night. But honestly, those are minor quibbles in the grand scheme of things.

For the Kids and Getting Around

  • Babysitting service: If you need it.

  • Family/child friendly: Ok.

  • Kids meal: Ok.

  • Airport transfer: Essential!

  • Car park [free of charge]: Awesome.

  • Taxi service: Available.

The Verdict: Should You Escape?

Absolutely, yes. If you're looking for a relaxing getaway in Koh Chang, with a touch of luxury and amazing views, then Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Koh Chang Bay Apartment! is a very strong candidate.

My completely unprofessional and subjective rating: 9/10. (Minus one point for the slightly dim lighting and a vague accessibility assessment.)

The Honest Offer (Because I’m Not Trying to Sell You Snake Oil):

If you're ready to ditch the daily grind and sink into a slice of paradise, then book that Koh Chang trip now. And while you're at it, book the upgraded apartment, if they have one – treat yourself. You deserve it.

Escape to Tekri Farms & Retreat: Ujjain's Hidden Paradise

Book Now

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive HEADFIRST into a Koh Chang adventure! Forget perfect itineraries, pristine schedules – this is the raw, the real, the utterly chaotic chronicle of a week at Tranquility Bay Apartment, 2 Bedrooms. Get ready for some messy, honest, and hopefully hilarious travel journaling.

Koh Chang: Tranquility Bay & Tangled Dreams (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Beach)

Day 1: Arrival & Awkward Introductions (and a Smidge of Panic)

  • Morning (ish): Ugh, the flight. Let's just say the budget airline experience left me feeling like a compressed spring. We landed bleary-eyed in Trat, the air thick with that gorgeous Thailand humidity that smacks you in the face like a warm mango.
  • The Ferry Fiasco: Finding the ferry was a mission, with an hour-long wait to load the bags into a tiny box. The actual ferry ride? Let's just say my stomach does NOT enjoy being tossed around in a choppy sea. Seasickness loomed over my head like the dark clouds.
  • Arrival at Tranquility Bay: Finally! We arrived at the apartment and instantly I was ready for the bed. Well, almost. The welcome was a bit chill. The apartment? Lovely. Spacious. Exactly what we needed. BUT…the Wi-Fi was dodgy. Like, seriously. My first emotion? A pang of pure, unadulterated rage, quickly followed by acceptance. This, my friends, is Thailand. Embrace the jank.
  • Afternoon: Spent a good 30 minutes wrestling with luggage , the AC ,and the mosquito netting. I swore vengeance on every mosquito that dared to invade my sleep - those little bloodsuckers. We went straight out to the beach. It was beautiful and I immediately fell in love.
  • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant (name forgotten; my memory is as reliable as that dodgy Wi-Fi). Pad Thai, of course. Perfectly acceptable. Met this weirdly friendly dog as we ate the meal. It was nice to meet the local wildlife.

Day 2: Beach Bliss (and, Oh God, Did I Get Sunburnt?)

  • Morning: Woke up feeling like a lobster. Clearly, my SPF game was weak yesterday. Ouch. BUT! The view from the balcony was a cure. Turquoise water, powdery sand, palm trees swaying – it was almost enough to make me forget the fiery red on my shoulders.
  • Mid-morning/Afternoon: Devoted to the beach. Lounging. Swimming. Attempting to read (spoiler: I got distracted by everything). I tried to snorkel (not very well). Saw some pretty fish. Felt like a little kid.
  • The Great Beach Snack Experiment: Found a beachside vendor selling fresh pineapple. Sweet, juicy perfection. Then I spotted the crepes, and my willpower vanished. Nutella, banana, the works. Zero regrets.
  • Evening: Dinner at a restaurant further down the beach. A seafood BBQ. One of the prawns fought back. Nearly gave me a heart attack. Laughter with the group.
  • Random Thought: I need more water. And less sun.

Day 3: Waterfalls, Jungle Hikes, and My Near-Death Experience (Exaggerated, Maybe?)

  • Morning: Decided to be adventurous. Rented a scooter (terrifying) and headed towards the Khlong Plu Waterfall. The ride was a white-knuckle experience, dodging tuk-tuks and stray dogs. My sense of direction is terrible, so we took a wrong turn. But hey, adventures are adventures.
  • The Waterfall Wonder: Khlong Plu was stunning. The hike to get there was not. I, being an unfit human, struggled. We slipped on some rocks. I may have (okay, definitely) muttered under my breath about the sheer audacity of nature. The water was icy cold. Worth it.
  • Afternoon: Explored the jungle around the area. Saw some monkeys. Tried to get pictures. Fail. Monkeys are the paparazzi of the jungle.
  • Evening: Decided to get a Thai massage. The lady was so small but had hands of steel, and she kneaded the remaining tension out of my body. It was pure bliss. Afterward, ate some street food. Best meal of the trip (so far) and the memories have been etched into my soul.

Day 4: The Cooking Class Chronicles (and a Culinary Disaster)

  • Morning: Signed up for a Thai cooking class. Visions of creating culinary masterpieces danced in my head. Reality? Let's just say my green curry resembled something from a swamp. It tasted…interesting.
  • The Instructor was a Goddess: And she gracefully oversaw all the chaos.
  • Culinary Catastrophe: The Pad Thai was decent. The mango sticky rice, surprisingly, was a success! Maybe I have a future in the dessert game.
  • Afternoon: A little bit of shopping in the local stores. Tried some fresh fruits.
  • Evening: Another sunset on the beach. Realized that I needed more sunsets and I wanted to stay longer.

Day 5: Island Hopping & The Great Snorkeling Fail (and a Lesson in Humility)

  • Morning: Booked a boat trip to some of the surrounding islands for snorkeling. I donned my snorkeling gear with the confidence of Jacques Cousteau.
  • The Snorkeling Shenanigans: The marine life was stunning. Corals, fish, everything. Unfortunately, my mask kept leaking. I swallowed half the ocean. I panicked. My graceful dips into the water turned into frantic spluttering. I quickly retreated to the boat. Humble pie, anyone? The experience was absolutely beautiful but I was ready to go back.
  • Afternoon: Spent relaxing on the boat, watching the others snorkel. Feeling a bit like a failure but it was an amazing day out.
  • Evening: A quiet evening at the apartment, catching up on some rest, and dreaming of my next trip.

Day 6: Beach Day, Booze, and a Farewell Sunset (that almost ended in tears)

  • Morning: Last full day. No pressure. Just the beach. The sun. The sea. The gentle rhythm of paradise. I took a deep breath and allowed myself to fully be there.
  • Afternoon: Enjoyed the beach with the group. Started drinking a bit early.
  • Farewell Sunset: The sunset that day was spectacular, it was just beautiful, the colours were so vibrant. The sky was on fire. I almost cried. The combination of the light, the beauty, and the knowledge that I was leaving too soon, made me feel all the emotions. I think the alcohol had something to do with it.
  • Evening: Farewell dinner. So much fun.

Day 7: Departure & Post-Holiday Blues (aka "The Great Meltdown")

  • Morning: The dreaded packing. The last breakfast. The final view from the balcony. More tears.
  • The Ferry of Doom Redux: The return ferry ride was thankfully less choppy this time. But I mostly reminisced of the time I had spent in Ko Chang.
  • Departure: The flight back was long and boring. The inevitable return. I was sad to be home.
  • Post-Holiday Blues: Ugh. The laundry. The work emails. The grey skies. Thailand felt like a dream. I will be back.

Quirky Observations & Ramblings:

  • Thai dogs are the laziest dogs. And the most adorable.
  • Mosquito repellent is essential. Buy extra.
  • Embrace the chaos! Things will go wrong. Laugh. Eat more mango sticky rice.
  • The water is the bluest, the sand the finest, the sunsets the greatest.
  • I am officially obsessed with Thai food. My kitchen is going to be a spicy battleground.
  • Koh Chang, you absolute gem. I'll be back. And I'll bring more sunscreen.

Would I recommend this trip? Absolutely. Just maybe bring better navigational skills, stronger Wi-Fi, and a mosquito net that actually works.

Janesville's BEST Hotel? Tru by Hilton Janesville Review!

Book Now

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Escape to Paradise: Koh Chang Apartment FAQs - Because Let's Be Real!

Okay, seriously, is the view *actually* as good as the pictures? Because Instagram lies, people!

Alright, buckle up, buttercup, because you're asking the Million Dollar Question! And the answer is… (drumroll please)… Mostly, YES! The pictures are good, I’ll own that, cause who wants to present something that’s completely garbage? BUT, and this is a big BUT (pun intended, I'm not sorry), they don't capture the *feeling*. The real feeling is like…imagine you're suspended in a giant, glorious postcard. I woke up on our first morning, bleary-eyed from the flight, stumbled onto the balcony, and just… gasped. Legitimately gasped. The water? Turquoise. The sky? On fire with sunrise colors. And the little islands scattered around? They looked like they'd been Photoshopped in, but they weren’t. It was almost too much beauty. Honestly, it was a bit overwhelming. I almost burnt my toast later 'cause I was still staring at the view instead of the bread. So, yes, the view is GOOD. Prepare to spend a lot of time just… existing. And probably questioning everything you thought you knew about sunsets.
Pro Tip: Get up early, even if you’re a night owl. Sunrise is epic. Trust me, even I, a person who considers pressing the snooze button a legitimate Olympic sport, dragged myself out of bed.

Is the apartment *actually* clean? Like, not just "clean enough" but actually clean? I have standards, you know...

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a clean freak. My friends make fun of me. My partner thinks I have OCD (I don't…probably). So, trust me when I say the apartment was spotless. Like, I actually walked around in my slippers and nothing stuck to my feet. I’m not kidding. I even checked *under* the beds (judge me, I don't care!). The kitchen was sparkling, the bathrooms… well, they were heavenly. I could actually relax, which is a HUGE thing for me when travelling. It’s a lot easier to relax when your worries about what’s lurking in the corners are at bay.
Honest moment: I saw *one* tiny ant in the kitchen – a tiny, tiny bug! I’m sure it was there before, but I freaked out for like five minutes. I’m not proud of it. I felt a bit silly, but… clean is important, okay?

What's the deal with Koh Chang? Is it boring, or is there stuff to *do*?

Koh Chang. Ah, Koh Chang. Depending on your vibe, it’s either paradise or… not. Honestly, that depends on what you’re looking for. If you're expecting insane nightlife and a constant party? Probably not the place for you. (Though, I did hear something about a beach party… okay, I may have snuck out one night, but don't tell anyone!)
The apartment’s location is near a few beaches, but it's a bit off the main drag. Which is PERFECT if you want peace. We loved it. We spent mornings kayaking (rented from a place nearby) and afternoons snorkeling. The coral was incredible! I mean, the fish were… everything! And the sunsets? I’ve already mentioned them, right? Okay, yeah, they were amazing. But there is plenty to do! There are waterfall hikes, elephant sanctuaries (make sure you pick an ethical one, people! No riding!), and boat trips to other islands.
My Advice: Find a good local restaurant - the food is to *die* for. And get ready to embrace "island time." Things move a little slower. Don't expect everything to be super fast. You'll be fine, eventually. Just breathe.

Is it noisy? I need my beauty sleep, and that's non-negotiable.

Yes, it's generally quiet, which I appreciated. I mean, there are the usual sounds of island life – maybe the gentle lapping of waves, some singing of birds, and distant music from a few nearby bars. It’s nothing that kept me up at night. I'm a light sleeper, and I actually found I slept better there than I do at home. The AC works perfectly to keep you cool and also muffles any other noise that could disrupt your precious sleep.
Important Note: One night, and this is where it gets a little less perfect, there was a very vocal gecko in the bathroom. It made a crazy loud chirping noise all night, I swore I was going to lose my mind. I was so annoyed! I tried everything, even putting earplugs in. But the little bugger just wouldn’t shut up. And it didn’t care about my sleep schedule! Eventually, I just gave in and decided to love the gecko. I mean, what else could I do? I named him "Chirp." And I have a soft spot for him now. So, be warned: it’s the tropics! You will encounter *some* wildlife.

What if something goes wrong? Like, if the AC breaks or something?

Okay, good question. Because let's be honest, things go wrong when you travel. And this is NOT a case of "sink or swim," not at all. The host was super responsive. I had a small issue with the Wi-Fi the first day (first world problems, I know!), and they fixed it immediately. They were friendly, helpful, and generally awesome. Anything we needed, they were there. Really, really good service. It was the best, I'm even thinking of going back just to hang out with them.
Anecdotal Moment: My partner locked himself out on the balcony one night. He was out there for probably an hour before realizing he'd left the door locked and then yelling for help. (Men, am I right?). I messaged the host, and within fifteen minutes, they were there with a spare key. Crisis averted! And we had a funny story to tell. The service was fantastic and saved us a night of sleeping on the balcony.

Is there a market nearby? I love trying local food. And, you know, cheap souvenirs.

There are indeed some markets! The food stalls are *amazing*! Think fresh fruit (mangoes, mangoes, glorious mangoes!), delicious Pad Thai, and all sorts of things you've probably never seen before. I even tried some fried insects (don't judge me!).
The market wasn't right outside the apartment, but it was within a short scooter or taxi ride. Renting a scooter is super easy and a great way to explore the island. But wear a helmet, folks, and be careful – Thailand roads are an adventure! We got a little lost a few times, but honestly, that was part of the fun. You'll smell the food before you see it, it is that good!
Warning: Be prepared to eat. You *will* overeat. Everything is just too darn delicious. And buy the souvenirs! You need something to remind you of Paradise when you crawl back to reality. I made a whole list ofTravel Stay Guides

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand

Koh Chang Tranquility Bay Appartment 2 bedroms Koh Chang Thailand