Unbelievable Bali Views: Kintamani's Hidden Gem - Tiing Bali Guest House
Unbelievable Bali Views: Tiing Bali Guest House - My Kintamani Confession (and Why You NEED to Go!)
Okay, folks, let's be honest. Bali… it’s a vibe. And Kintamani? Well, it’s that secret spice of Bali that makes the whole darn dish sing. And I just got back from Tiing Bali Guest House, and I'm still buzzing. So, grab a Bintang, settle in, because this isn't just a review; it's a confession.
First Impressions: The Accessibility Whammy (and a Tiny Caveat…)
Right off the bat, let's talk accessibility. This is HUGE for so many of us, and I'm pleased to report they've done a damn good job. While it ain’t perfect (I’m getting to that), they've got elevator access to most areas, and I spotted facilities for disabled guests. That's a HUGE win for anyone needing that extra level of support. The hotel has a safety/security feature, and CCTV in common areas and outside the property always makes me feel a bit more secure. The 24-hour front desk is a definite plus!
Now, the tiny, tiny hiccup? Some of those breathtaking views? Might require a bit of a climb. BUT, I’ll say this: the staff were genuinely wonderful. They’ll practically carry you if you need it. And that brings me to the next thing: the staff training is exceptional.
Cleaning, Safety, and Sanity (The COVID-Era Reality)
Let's be real, post-pandemic travel brings a whole new set of anxieties. Tiing Bali Guest House gets it. They're all about anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, and rooms sanitized between stays. I saw staff constantly wiping down surfaces and wearing masks. They have hand sanitizer everywhere. And, let me tell you, it felt clean. Like, REALLY clean. They even offer room sanitization opt-out available which is cool if you prefer to be environmentally friendly.
Dining, Drinking, and the Glorious Food-Coma
Okay, I basically lived on their Indonesian food. Their Asian cuisine in restaurant is just out-of-this-world, and I'm not usually a buffet person, but their Asian breakfast was a game changer! The coffee/tea in restaurant was always on point. I also saw some delicious desserts in restaurant that I just couldn't resist. What’s cool is that you can also opt for a Breakfast in room.
And… that poolside bar? Hoo boy. The perfect place to soak up the sun, sip on a cocktail (or three, because, holiday!), and just be. They have a pretty decent Happy hour too. The bottle of water in the room was a nice touch. And the Pool with view? Seriously, it's unreal.
The Rooms: My Sanctuary (With, Yes, a Few Flaws but I Dig It)
My room? Ooh, it was a dream. It had air conditioning, a free Wifi (which, by the way, was consistently strong – HUGE win!), blackout curtains (bless!), and a seating area. And the view! Seriously, the view from the window that opens was worth the price of admission alone. I slept like a baby.
And here's where the glorious messiness I promised kicks in: The mattress was maybe a tad firm for my liking, and the shower pressure wasn't exactly a power wash. There was not additional toilet. I didn't even use the Bathrobes, Slippers and Toiletries. But, did I even care? NO! I had a desk, a safe box, and Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN. And that god-damn view . . I even got a reading light. The hot water felt good! I am good.
Some rooms have extra long bed, interconnecting room(s) available, but mine didn't, and I didn't care. I had everything I needed.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax (Beyond the Bintang)
Listen, I'm not one for forced relaxation. But even I found myself melting into the vibe at Tiing Bali Guest House. The spa/sauna was a treat if you like those sorts of things. I didn’t take advantages of any of the Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Spa, Steamroom. But they are available!
Services and Conveniences: They Thought of Everything
They have Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Cashless payment service, Contactless check-in/out, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Food delivery (!!), Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Room service [24-hour], Safety deposit boxes, Taxi service, etc. I never had to worry about a thing! I didn't even use any other services like babysitting service, business facilities, or Meeting/banquet facilities.
The valet parking was a nice touch, too (and the car park [free of charge] is a bonus!).
For the Kids, Couples and the Insta-Famous
The guest house is Couple's room, Family/child friendly. There are also Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal.
I even saw a couple trying to find a Proposal spot.
The Verdict: Book It. Seriously.
Look, Tiing Bali Guest House isn't perfect. It's got its quirks, but that's part of its charm. It's a place where you can truly disconnect from the noise and reconnect with yourself (and the insane beauty of Kintamani).
Here's the deal:
- Unique Selling Point: The unparalleled views, warm service, and genuinely relaxing atmosphere.
- Who should book: Couples, families, solo travelers, anyone who wants to experience the authentic Bali.
- Why book NOW: Because those sunsets aren't going to wait for you!
My Confession? I'm already planning my return. And you should too.
Don’t just take my word for it. Experience the magic of Tiing Bali Guest House for yourself.
Book your escape today and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink upon arrival!
- Free Wi-Fi throughout your stay!
- Access to the stunning infinity pool with panoramic views!
- All-day happy hour!
Don't miss out on this unforgettable Kintamani experience. Click here to book your stay at Tiing Bali Guest House and make your Bali dreams a reality!
Luxury 3-Room Oasis in Bishkek's Isanova 1: Your Dream Apartment Awaits!Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn't just a travel itinerary, it's a confessional on a Balinese adventure! Get ready for less "perfectly curated Instagram shots" and more "sweaty, mosquito-bitten reality." We're talking Tiing Bali Guest House in Kintamani, and God knows what else.
Day 1: Arrival and the "Lost Luggage of Doom"
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Denpasar Airport (DPS). Already stressed. Planes? They exist solely to make me feel like a poorly-packaged sardine. The good news? Bali! The bad news? My luggage… MIA. That sinking feeling in my gut? Oh, that's just the "Lost Luggage of Doom" setting in. Cue the internal monologue of panic: "My favorite floral shirt! The good sunscreen! My lucky travel socks!"
- 11:00 AM: Frantically navigate the airport. Language barrier's already a thing. Thankfully, a kind local pointed me towards the luggage claim. (Maybe Bali is magic after all?)
- 1:00 PM: Taxi to Tiing Bali Guest House. Ahhh, the drive. That raw, untamed Bali vibe. Driving on the left is… an experience. "Hold on to your stomach, and hope for the best" is my motto. The roads! The scooters! The chickens casually crossing? So. Much. Culture.
- 3:00 PM: Arrive at Tiing Bali! First impressions: The view! Oh my god, the view! Volcanic peaks, a lush forest, and the vast, shimmering Lake Batur. Seriously, I just stood there for a good five minutes, mouth agape, forgetting about the lost luggage and the sweaty taxi ride.
- 3:30 PM: Check-in. The staff? Super-friendly. This little bungalow is going to be home for a couple of days, and I could not be more excited for this.
- 4:00 PM: Explore the guesthouse. Okay, a little bit barebones, but clean and with that view. Honestly? I don't need much. Besides, I can't even unpack because of my lost luggage.
- 5:00 PM: Dinner at the guesthouse restaurant. Indonesian cuisine, obviously. Nasi Goreng for the win! The first bite. Heaven! Okay, I'm slowly starting to forget the woes of lost luggage.
Day 2: Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and the "Leg Cramp of Terror"
- 3:00 AM: Alarm Clock: Time to climb a volcano. (Did I mention I am not a morning person?) Coffee is vital. I have my backpack (minus my missing clothes). I'm also suddenly regretting the fact I spent all day at the beach reading a book.
- 3:30 AM: Pick up by a local guide. He's wearing a headlamp, which seems like a very good idea. We're joined by a surprisingly cheerful group of other sleep-deprived souls.
- 4:00 AM: Start the trek. It’s DARK, and the path is… well, it's a path. The first hour: uphill, uphill, and more uphill. My legs are screaming. My lungs are burning. I'm pretty sure I can feel myself getting older with every step.
- 5:00 AM: The first glimpse of the sunrise. Holy. $%&*. It's breathtaking. The sky explodes with color, painting the landscape in shades of pink, orange, and purple. Total redemption.
- 6:00 AM: At the summit! We were rewarded with the most incredible view, a breakfast of eggs and banana sandwiches, and that sweet, sweet feeling of accomplishment.
- 8:00 AM: Descend. This is where things get interesting. My legs are now officially protesting. The "Leg Cramp of Terror" descends upon me. I try to walk, and I can't. I’m basically a wobbly, sweaty mess. I'm pretty sure the guide is stifling a laugh. (Hey, at least the view was worth it, right?)
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast in the city after the climb.
- 10:00 AM: Breakfast at the guesthouse. Food tastes twice as good after all that.
- 12:00 PM: Back at the guesthouse.
- 1:00 PM: Massage! Finally some relaxation.
- 3:00 PM: Walk around the village.
- 5:00 PM: Dinner at the guesthouse.
Day 3: The "Tegallalang Rice Terraces Debacle" and the "Lost Luggage Revelation"
- 7:00 AM: Woke up with a horrible cold.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the guesthouse.
- 10:00 AM: Head towards the Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- 12:00 PM: Arrive at the terraces, it was beautiful! I went to the wrong place. No, the wrong kind of place. Everyone seems like an influencer posing and posing. Just…ugh…
- 2:00 PM: Head back to the guest house and rest.
- 3:00 PM: I got a call! MY LUGGAGE! Turns out, the airline found it - and it'll be delivered tomorrow. Hallelujah!
- 4:00 PM: I spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the balcony, nursing my cold and drinking ginger tea.
Day 4: The "Goodbye Kintamani, Hello Future"
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast.
- 9:00 AM: Pack my bags, my luggage isn't here yet.
- 10:00 AM: Check out.
- 11:00 AM: Head to the next destination.
Quirky Observations & Emotional Reactions:
- The Monkeys: They are cute but beware. They'll steal anything that's not nailed down.
- The Weather: You know, weather in Bali can be unpredictable, it could rain during the day, or become sunny in the afternoon.
- The Smell: Incense, Frangipani, and…sometimes, a hint of questionable drainage. It's an olfactory adventure.
- The People: The Balinese are incredibly warm and welcoming. They genuinely smile at you and seem happy to have you there. It’s truly touching.
- Me: Exhausted. Grateful. Slightly sunburnt. And, despite the lost luggage, the leg cramps, and the slightly-too-influencer-y rice terraces, completely, irrevocably in love with Bali.
Imperfections and Honesty:
- I cried a little bit when I thought I lost my luggage. Okay, maybe a lot.
- I definitely sweat through my shirt hiking up the volcano.
- I have zero regrets about skipping the yoga class and eating another plate of Nasi Goreng.
- I'm pretty sure I ate something that gave me a mild tummy ache. But, worth it.
- I'm already planning my return.
Final Thoughts: This trip? Absolute chaos. But beautiful, messy, chaotic magic. And, hey, at least the luggage - and the memories - are back.
Naples Hideaway: Stunning Apartment Near Milano Centrale Station!